We will not share your personal information into third parties outside Reonomy and its group companies (including any parent, subsidiaries and affiliates) without your consent, except as noted below:
- Other companies owned by or under common ownership as Reonomy, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns;
- Third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, billing and payments processing, or providing analytics services;
- Our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, for example, when running a co-sponsored promotion;
- Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
- We may also share information with others in an aggregated and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
Reonomy does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services or features of the Website, and you may be required to enter into additional agreements with us, including a Subscription Services Agreement. All such terms and conditions will be in addition to the Terms set forth here, and in the event that any provision of these Terms and the additional terms and conditions conflict, the provisions of the additional agreements will control, including for avoidance of doubt, the terms of any Subscription Services Agreement.